Guatemala Mission Trip 2017
Friday, July 07, 2017 - Friday, July 14, 2017
Mission Purpose: We have committed to going to Guatemala because of the need to strengthen local churches in Guatemala City and to plant gospel-preaching churches in the unreached areas of the country.
Dates: July 7 - 14, 2017
Specific Projects (subject to change)
- We will do teacher training and seminars in Chuarrancho to as a way to increase education and open doors for gospel ministry.
- We will do evangelism and host meetings in Chuarrancho/Lo De Lac area as a means to planting a church in the future
- Other projects TBD
- Cost is $1200
- A maximum of 15 spaces are available.
- Participants are restricted to members of Capitol Hill Baptist Church who have completed fifth grade
Included in your payment:
- All food is included for in country days. Friday is a shopping day. The group will eat one meal together which is included besides breakfast.
- 4 shirts to be worn while in Guatemala
- Water, Snacks, Misc
- 7 Nights in mission housing in Guatemala City
- Supply Costs for VBS, School Training, and Possibly Medical Missions
- Passport Fees ($110 for adults & $80 for children under 16)
- Immunizations (Hepatitis A and B, Tetanus - Approximately $150)
- Food purchases for travel days.
- We will travel to Dallas, TX together on the church bus on Thursday, July 6 so that we can be at the airport quickly on Friday
- We will arrive in Dallas, TX around noon on Friday, July 14 and will travel back together on the church bus