CHBC Family and Friends,
God has given many of you a couple of extra days away from the routines of life. That means extra time. Time is a precious commodity. How can you use this time to glorify God? Scan these resources and use them not just to fill the time, but to redeem it.
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, How Do I Become a Christian?, website at CHBC, OKC
- Resources from Paul Tripp Ministries, The Bible Warns and Protects, weekly blog from Paul Tripp
- Resources from Stand to Reason, How Can I Lovingly Tell Someone I Will Not Be Using Their Pronouns?, STRask: a podcast by Greg Koukl and Amy Hall
- Resources from Desiring God Ministries, Embracing Unpopular Truth in an Age of Political Correctness, podcast by John Piper, (listen or read)
- Resources from 9 Marks, How Can I Lead My Church Toward Meaningful Membership?, article from 9 Marks
- Resources from Grace to You, God: Creator and Redeemer, Sermon by John MacArthur
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, The Analysis, podcast by Mark DeMoss and Deanna Huff
- Music Video, Before the Throne of God Above, Hymn as sung live at Together for the Gospel
- Printable Bible Reading Plan, Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan, by Navigators
- The Briefing Podcast, New Episodes of the Briefing, by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Mark D. DeMoss, Senior Pastor