Discipleship Resources for March 9, 2023
As we approach Spring Break week for many of our students and their families, I hope you have some time to read more, listen to more podcasts, and watch more videos. Of course I really hope your wise in what you choose to read, to listen to, and to watch. Here is some guidance on how you can use some of those extra hours you may have in your week.
- Resources from The North American Mission Board (NAMB), Reconstructing Faith, Episode 8: The Stain, a podcast by Trevin Wax
- Resources from Paul Tripp Ministries, Introducing a Friend to Jesus, weekly blog from Paul Tripp
- Resources from Desiring God Ministries, SLOW: How to Love Suffering People, article by Vaneetha Rendall Risner
- Resources from Truth for Life, 2 Timothy 4:19-22 – The Postscript, from a sermon series on 2 Timothy by Alistair Begg
- Resources from 9 Marks, On Delighting in the Doctrine of Christ, Priscilla Talk Podcast
- Music Video, O Great God, by Sovereign Grace Music, feat. Matt Boswell
- The Briefing Podcast, Episodes of the Briefing, by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, The Analysis, podcast by Mark DeMoss and Deanna Huff
- Printable Bible Reading Plan, Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan, by Navigators