We are providing some resources to help you meditate on Good Friday and prepare for the Resurrection celebration this Lord’s Day. May God bless you as you know Him more.
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, How Do I Become a Christian?, website at CHBC, OKC
- Resources from Stand to Reason, Understanding and Explaining Easter, articles and podcasts from STR
- Resources from 9 Marks of a Healthy Church, How to Build Up Your Church, 9 Marks Journal
- Resources from ACBC (Association of Certified Biblical Counselors), The End of Anxiety, podcast by Dale Johnson
- Resources from Desiring God Ministries, Why We Call the Worst Friday Good, article by David Mathis
- Resources from Paul David Tripp Ministries, Seems Too Bad to Be Good, blog by Paul Tripp
- Music Video, Christ the Lord is Risen Today
- Printable Bible Reading Plan, Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan, by Navigators
- The Briefing Podcast, New Episodes of the Briefing, by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Mark D. DeMoss, Senior Pastor