Enjoy these resources that will provide information about how to share your faith, how to grow more deeply in your faith, will teach you from both the Old and New Testaments, will provide soothing for weary souls, and will inform your mind about the Bible and culture.
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, How Do I Become a Christian?, website at CHBC, OKC
- Resources from Ligonier Ministries, Right Now: Live Stream Conference, hosted by Ligonier Ministries
- Resources from 9 Marks of a Healthy Church, Bible Talk: Exodus 5-7, a podcast from 9 Marks
- Resources from ACBC (Association of Certified Biblical Counselors), Counseling Against Idleness, a sermon by Keith Christenson
- Resources from Desiring God Ministries, Finding Hope in God’s Unfolding Plan, Ask Pastor John podcast
- Resources from Paul David Tripp Ministries, Bring on the Substitute, blog by Paul Tripp
- Music Video, Psalm 150, by Matt Boswell and Matt Papa
- Printable Bible Reading Plan, Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan, by Navigators
- The Briefing Podcast, New Episodes of the Briefing, by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Mark D. DeMoss, Senior Pastor