Discipleship Resources for January 13, 2022
CHBC Family and Friends,
With all of the misinformation in the world it makes it hard to know what sources you can turn to for reliable teaching. It is our desire to help you find authors, teachers, and websites that will be true to God’s Word and faithful to the gospel. Below is a sampling of helpful information that comes from resources that your pastors know and trust. Have a blessed weekend.
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, How Do I Become a Christian?, website at CHBC, OKC
- Resources from Paul Tripp Ministries, Does the Bible Influence You Enough?, weekly blog from Paul Tripp
- Resources from Stand to Reason, Is it Okay to Read the Writings of other Religions?, STRask: a podcast by Greg Koukl and Amy Hall
- Resources from Desiring God Ministries, Big Prayers for Everyday Motherhood, article by Monica Geyen
- Resources from 9 Marks, A Hedging and Fencing: How Charles Spurgeon Promoted Meaningful Membership, article by Geoff Chang
- Resources from Grace to You, What is the Biggest Need in the Church Today?, From John’s Desk: article by John MacArthur
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, The Analysis, podcast by Mark DeMoss and Deanna Huff
- Music Video, Christ is Mine Forevermore, by CityAlight
- Printable Bible Reading Plan, Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan, by Navigators
- The Briefing Podcast, New Episodes of the Briefing, by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Mark D. DeMoss, Senior Pastor