Discipleship Resources for January 27, 2022
CHBC Family and Friends,
The primary job of your pastors is to minister to you through the Bible and prayer. It is a joy to feed you spiritually on Sundays and Wednesdays, but we also want to equip you to feed yourself during the week. We have a level of confidence in these resources to aid you through sound, biblical teaching.
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, How Do I Become a Christian?, website at CHBC, OKC
- Resources from Paul Tripp Ministries, The Bible Teaches and Excites, weekly blog from Paul Tripp
- Resources from Stand to Reason, How Far Should We Go to End Suffering?, STRask: a podcast by Greg Koukl and Amy Hall
- Resources from Desiring God Ministries, What to Do with News, article by Jeffrey Billbro
- Resources from 9 Marks, Reflections on Sermons in America, article by Colton Corter
- Resources from Grace to You, Creation, Believe it or Not, Part 2, Sermon by John MacArthur
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, The Analysis, podcast by Mark DeMoss and Deanna Huff
- Music Video, My Worth is Not in What I Own, by Keith and Kristyn Getty
- Printable Bible Reading Plan, Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan, by Navigators
- The Briefing Podcast, New Episodes of the Briefing, by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Mark D. DeMoss, Senior Pastor