Discipleship Resources for October 14, 2021
CHBC Family and Friends,
We have been praying for you as the storms over the last week have rolled through. While thinking about the danger of physical storms, it caused me to reflect over the fact that each of us face waves of spiritual and emotional storms throughout our lives. The kinds of resources below can be helpful to you or those to whom you minister in those moments of crisis.
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, How Do I Become a Christian?, website at CHBC, OKC
- Resources from Stand to Reason, STRask, the latest Q & A podcast from Greg Koukl and Amy Hall (Now God Suddenly Cares About the Unborn?)
- Resources from Paul Tripp Ministries, Canaries and Coal Mines, weekly blog from Paul Tripp
- Resources from Desiring God Ministries, Don’t Miss the Marriage: Why the Justified Love Holiness, article by Marshall Segal (listen or read)
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, The Analysis, podcast by Mark DeMoss and Deanna Huff
- Music Video, O, Church Arise, by Keith and Krysten Getty
- Printable Bible Reading Plan, Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan, by Navigators
- The Briefing Podcast, New Episodes of the Briefing, by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Mark D. DeMoss, Senior Pastor