Discipleship Resources for October 21, 2021
CHBC Family and Friends,
We have been praying for you as the storms over the last week have rolled through. While thinking about the danger of physical storms, it caused me to reflect over the fact that each of us face waves of spiritual and emotional storms throughout our lives. The kinds of resources below can be helpful to you or those to whom you minister in those moments of crisis.
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, How Do I Become a Christian?, website at CHBC, OKC
- Resources from Stand to Reason, STRask, the latest Q & A podcast from Greg Koukl and Amy Hall (How do you explain the harshness of the Old Testament?)
- Resources from Paul Tripp Ministries, Only One Gift, weekly blog from Paul Tripp
- Resources from Desiring God Ministries, A Pandemic of Disunity, article by Randy Alcorn
- Resources from 9 Marks, Church-Centered Missions vs. Movement-Centered Missions
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, The Analysis, podcast by Mark DeMoss and Deanna Huff
- Music Video, The Church’s One Foundation, by Indelible Grace
- Printable Bible Reading Plan, Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan, by Navigators
- The Briefing Podcast, New Episodes of the Briefing, by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Mark D. DeMoss, Senior Pastor