We have a heart to equip believers, and one way we can do that is give you access to great resources. These are some of the places that your pastor go for learning, encouragement, and inspiration. Enjoy!
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, How Do I Become a Christian?, website at CHBC, OKC
- Resources from Stand to Reason, STRask, podcast from STR
- Resources from Ligonier Ministry, Putting Sin to Death, teaching from Dr. Thomas
- Resources from 9 Marks of a Healthy Church, Exodus 11-13, Bible Talk Podcast
- Resources from Desiring God Ministries, Worship in the Image of Me, article by David Mathis
- Resources from Paul David Tripp Ministries, How to Fix Your Work Life Balance, blog by Paul Tripp
- Music Video, Psalm 150, by Matt Boswell and Matt Papa
- Printable Bible Reading Plan, Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan, by Navigators
- The Briefing Podcast, New Episodes of the Briefing, by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Mark D. DeMoss, Senior Pastor