Student Life Camp
Wednesday, July 26, 2017 - Sunday, July 30, 2017
Date & Location: July 26-30 in Wichita Falls, TX
Theme: “The Word” – A Study of the Scriptures
Speaker: Jeff Mangum, campus pastor at The Austin Stone Church, Austin, Texas
Cost: $250 per camper
Additional Money: Bring money for 2 fast food meals plus any money you might want for souvenirs
If you have not turned in you two notarized forms yet, or if you have not paid the $250, please do so ASAP.
- Arrive at 9:00 am on Wednesday, July 26 for our 9:30 am departure
- Fast food lunch in Wichita Falls Texas
- Arrive at Student Life Camp at approximately 1:00 pm
- Depart Student Life Camp about 7:30 am on Sunday, July 30
- Return to CHBC at approximately 10:00 in time for Sunday morning worship service
- Pack only one small piece of luggage, one personal bag
- Bible, notebook, pen
- Casual clothing for three days; “dress clothes” are not necessary for worship services
- Athletic shoes, socks, shorts, and shirts for afternoon games and activities
- Toiletries, soap, deodorant, toothbrush, toothpaste, personal hygiene items
- Towel, washcloth, shower shoes
- Pillow, single sheets, blanket (or sleeping bag)
- Spending money for two fast-food meals on the road.
- Spending money for CD’s, t-shirts, snacks, or other incidentals along the way
- Water bottle (it gets hot!)
- Alarm clock
- No article of clothing should have inappropriate or suggestive graphics or words
- No tank tops, spaghetti straps, halter tops, tube tops, or sleeveless shirts
- No shirts that are cut low or that reveal midriffs
- No tight-fitting clothing (i.e., yoga pants, tights)
What Not to Bring: Tobacco, drugs, alcohol, knives, nuclear weapons, guns, swords, fireworks, pranking items (water balloons, etc.), electronics, etc.
Cell Phone/Media Policy: Students may bring cell phones but they must not be used or seen during any instructional times or other times deemed inappropriate by the Student Pastor. Cell phones must be turned in to family group leader before students go to rooms at night.