Pastor Mark's Weekly Email 8/3/18
Back to School Bash
- August 4, 2018 – Work Day. We will begin at 5 AM, but join us anytime in the morning. Breakfast will be served at 8AM. Lunch will be served at Noon. There are jobs inside and outside.
- August 5, 2018 – Bash Day. The North parking lot will be set up for the event. When you arrive for Sunday School and Worship please park on the East and South. Park in the grass if you are healthy enough to walk in from there. Donuts are being served before Sunday School begins as a treat for the day. Return after lunch at 2 PM for final preparations, instructions and prayer. Please stay until we have cleaned up after the Bash. We all want to go home as early as possible.
- There are still some T-shirts available and plenty of space for volunteers.
- Worship this week is a Church-Wide Service (1 Church in 2 Languages)
- Beginning Wednesday morning next week the parking lots are getting some much needed attention
- Our Buildings and Grounds Team have worked hard to address these issues, and took a proposal to our Budget and Finance Committee. The B&F Committee appropriated dollars from our Capital Needs Account in order to fund the repairs.
- The South parking lot will have a large portion of the parking area repaired, as well as a new top coat and striping
- The North and East Parking lots are having some repairs made and receiving new striping
- The South lot will not be accessible next Wednesday – Saturday
Pastor Mark's Top 6:
Mark D. DeMoss
For the Glory of God