CHBC Family and Friends,
As the middle of December approaches the preparation for holiday events and travel, as well as preparing for the end of the year seems to be racing toward us. When you find a moment to sit with a cup of tea or coffee, perhaps during breakfast, or a quiet lunch, reach for your phone and pull up this list of resources. May they encourage you in the gospel, and focus your mind on who we are and why God has saved us.
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, How Do I Become a Christian?, website at CHBC, OKC
- Resources from Paul Tripp Ministries, Memorize this Passage for Christmas, weekly blog from Paul Tripp
- Resources from Desiring God Ministries, What Grieving People Wish You Knew at Christmas, article by Nancy Guthrie
- Resources from Grace to You, The Amazing Child of Christmas, sermon by John MacArthur (listen or read)
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, The Analysis, podcast by Mark DeMoss and Deanna Huff
- Music Video, Come Thou Long Expected Jesus, performed by The Geneva International Choir of Christians
- Printable Bible Reading Plan, Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan, by Navigators
- The Briefing Podcast, New Episodes of the Briefing, by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
Mark D. DeMoss, Senior Pastor