One of the job duties of church membership is that we disciple one another. Here are resources to help you be equipped to have discipleship conversations. Need to talk with someone? Tell them. Want to make an investment in others. Ask someone to meet you for coffee and start talking.
- Resources from The Gospel Coalition, How the Doctrine of Exclusivity Made Me a Christian, article by Mason Jones
- Resources from The North American Mission Board (NAMB), Reconstructing Faith Podcast, Ep. 1: The Church’s Credibility Crisis, podcast by Trevin Wax
- Resources from Paul Tripp Ministries, What if God Exists?, weekly blog from Paul Tripp
- Resources from Desiring God Ministries, Lovers of Good, article by David Mathis
- Resources from Truth for Life, 2 Tim. 4:5: Fulfill Your Ministry, from a sermon series on 2 Timothy by Alistair Begg
- Resources from Stand to Reason (STR), Four Categories You Can Discuss with Pro-Choice Advocates, video by STR
- The Briefing Podcast, Episodes of the Briefing, by Dr. R. Albert Mohler, Jr.
- Resources for Worship, Psalm 23, by Shane and Shane
- Resources from CHBC, OKC, The Analysis, podcast by Mark DeMoss and Deanna Huff
- Printable Bible Reading Plan, Discipleship Journal Bible Reading Plan, by Navigators
Mark D. DeMoss, Senior Pastor
For the Glory of God